STAEDTLER FIMO soft is a modelling clay that is ideal for adult beginners and amateur artists. It’s soft and pliable, making it really easy to shape. Modelling clay sets containing different colours allow you to let your creativity run free straight out of the box, as the clay doesn’t need to be softened first. DIY packs contain all the tools you need to create charming pieces of jewellery, accessories or decorative items for the home. Browse the FIMO range and transform your ideas into unique pieces of art.
Bring creative ideas to life with FIMO soft
STAEDTLER FIMO soft is an oven-hardening modelling clay specifically designed for adult beginners and amateur artists. The clay is soft and pliable, making it really easy to shape. You can use it transform your creative ideas into unique pieces of jewellery or decorative accessories for the home.
- If you only need specific colours, the 24 colours in the FIMO soft series and six trend colours are all available individually as 57 g blocks
- Assorted packs are available with 12 or 24 blocks in 25 g format or also with six blocks in 57 g format.
- These sets allow you to express yourself creatively to your heart’s content.
- The assorted packs are also a great way to stock up on FIMO supplies.
- The blocks are already divided into eight segments, so you can easily cut off small portions to work with. This also enables you to easily blend together different FIMO colours to get the shade you want.
- FIMO soft is also compatible with:
- FIMO effect
- FIMO professional
- Accessories for creating original details are available in the form of numerous FIMO accessories such as:
- Leaf metal and special adhesive
- Gloss or semi-gloss varnish
- Each pack comes with instructions that include important safety information.
How do you harden items made from FIMO?
Once you have finished shaping FIMO soft, you need to harden the clay. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or aluminium foil.
- Leave the modelled item to harden in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For best results, use an oven thermometer to check the temperature during hardening.
Important: FIMO models are only completely hardened once they have cooled down. Once cool, you can also continue working on the modelled pieces (painting, varnishing, polishing, etc.).