An ink stick is mainly used in the practice of calligraphy or ink based paintings.
Ink Stick 16g
HOW TO USE AN INK STICK
- Fill a water pot, with water.
- Place a little water in the grinding stone.
- Select the color of ink stick you will use.
- Rub the ink stick on the stone in a circular motion until you have the color of ink you need.
- Grind only the ink that you need for that day, and do not permit ink to dry in your ink stone. Clean the ink stone with water and a soft sponge or cloth. Never use anything that could damage the stone. Cover the stone to prevent the ink from drying if you will take a break.
*full instructions found on WikiHow