Daniel Smith Watercolour
- Daniel Smith watercolours are the wordwide leaders of watercolour for artists with an extensive range of over 250 colours
- The full range is available in 15ml tubes which is the format which will be offered by Prime Art and Graphics as the exclusive distributor in Southern Africa
- Many colours are traditional colours relied upon by artist and there are many truly unique colours made only by Daniel Smith
- Quinacridone colours which were developed for the automotive industry due to there extreme lightfastness and durability and been developed by Daniel Smith into a range with brilliant colour and luminous transparency
- Prima Tek colours are made from minerals that have been ground into pigments, mixed with gum Arabic and then milled into Prima Tek colours – these are often semi-precious minerals such as Lapis Lazuli Genuine, Piemontite Genuine and Serpentine Genuine which have wonderful granulating effects
- Luminescent watercolours have special optical effects for subjects that sparkle, sheen or have a reflective glow
- Cadmium hues have been developed by Daniel Smith that are safe and vibrant with the density and richness of cadmium but without the cadmium pigment – they offer identical colour to the original cadmium but are cleaner and stronger in tints with the working properties of staining power, semi transparency and lightfastness being nearly identical to the low soluble cadmiums previously manufactured by Daniel Smith
DANIEL SMITH WATER COLOUR SETS 1
Due to fragility of products and customers damaging them upon arrival we do not offer Returns or Refunds at this point on all Art Products. We ensure that products are are in the best shape before sending/couriering them out.
You can pick up your product in-store or make use of our Delivery Service.
We deliver throughout Namibia. Delivery costs are calculated upon checkout.