FIMO kids is an oven-hardening modelling clay. Unlike conventional modelling clay, FIMO kids can be used to shape figures and objects for lasting playtime fun due to the fact that, once modelled, items can be oven-baked to harden. All that needs to be done is place the FIMO kids clay in an oven for 30 minutes at 110°C. Once cool, the material is hard and solid FIMO kids is particularly soft, easy to shape yet dimensionally stable at the same time – that’s what makes this oven-hardening modelling clay ideal for children’s use.Children can use FIMO kids to create their very own, long-lasting toy figures. The FIMO kids packaging is resealable. This enables an easy, practical and dust-free storage of any left-over bits of clay until next use.
Are there any age limits for FIMO kids? -The oven-hardening modelling clay FIMO kids is suitable for children from the age of 8. When crafting together, parents can best help their children by handling the oven-baking process and then handing the hardened toy over when it’s ready.
- Form & Play – combination of modelling and playing
- Especially soft modelling clay
- Exciting projects with detailed step by step instructions
- Levels of difficulty (1-3) help users to find the right project according to their skills
- Decorative background scene printed on the inside of the box multiplies the fun of playing
- Attractive, child-friendly instructions to keep and collect
- Fosters: Fine motor skills, creativity, imagination and role-paying games
- Resealable box
Set “Dino” containing: 4 blocks – 42 g; modelling stick, step-by-step instructions, background scene.
FIMO Kids Dinosaur Kit
Due to fragility of products and customers damaging them upon arrival, we do not offer Returns or Refunds at this point on all Art Products. We ensure that products are are in the best shape before sending/couriering them out.
You can pick up your product in-store or make use of our Delivery Service.
We deliver throughout Namibia. Delivery costs are calculated upon checkout.